Sunday, September 27, 2009

Local Quilt Shop Cupcake Birthday


This is my Cupcake square for the local quilt shop I go to frequently. They are celebrating their 5th birthday next month. I love this shop, the owner Linda and all the ladies that work there are very nice and will help with anything they can. They have asked their costumers to make a cupcake square and put our names on them. They will take all the squares and make a quilt to hang in the shop. I have seen some of the other cupcake squares and everyone did a great job. I will try to get a picture of the quilt when it is finished.

Oh and they also had a cute little cupcake potholder pattern I bought. I like to make different kinds of potholders. Can't wait to make this one.



Happy 5th Birthday Tomorrows Quilt http://www.tomorrowsquilts.com/
I hope you have many many more birthdays.


0 Very nice people left a comment: